A good slice of vanilla cake is the best sweet food one can have. With very few ingredients and a good vanilla cake recipe, you can make a very good sponge cake. These days’ vanilla cakes are available in different styles. It’s made with different ingredients and has been given different names too. One of the many vanilla cake recipes is written below.
Different Styles Of Vanilla Cake Available
- Vanilla Dream cake
- Vanilla buttercream cake
- Vanilla vegan cake
- Vanilla cake with lemon butter.
- Vanilla raspberry cake
- Vanilla Sponge cake
This Cake is delicate, moist and versatile. Furthermore, decorate it with different flavors, different frostings, whipped cream, and different sauces to customize it.
Vanilla Cake Recipe
In this recipe, we have to make the cake, sugar syrup and whipped cream.
Ingredients for the cake–
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- powdered sugar 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 inch greased tin for baking
- Mix condensed milk, powdered sugar, and oil in a bowl.
- Now sieve the flour and baking soda and mix it to the above mix.
- Gradually add milk in small proportions and keep beating the mixture.
- When you see your mixture is fluffy enough to add vanilla essence.
- Take a 7 inch greased cake tin and place baking paper at the bottom of the tin.
- Pour the batter into the mold and spread it evenly.
- Tap it 2-3times so that the batter sets properly.
- Heat up a pan with a lid. Place a wire stand inside the pan. Heat it for 5 to 7 minutes on medium flame.
- Place the cake tin inside the preheated pan. Let the cake cook for 45 to 50 minutes at low flame.
- 1/2 cup boiled water
- 3tsp sugar
Take half a cup of boiling hot water in a bowl. Add three teaspoon sugar. Stir it until sugar dissolves completely. Sugar syrup is ready. Divide the cake into two horizontal layers. Brush sugar syrup on each layer.
- 1 cup chilled cream
- 2tsp sugar
- 1tsp of vanilla essence
Take one cup of chilled cream in a bowl. Beat it with a beater until it turns creamy. Then add sugar and vanilla essence. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Take 1/2 of the whipped cream and put it on one layer of the cake on which you had brushed some sugar syrup.
- Now place the other layer of the cake on top of the whipped cream.
- Press it with delicate hands.
- Take the leftover whipped cream, cover the cake evenly with the cream. You can also take chocolate crumbs, chocolate chips or even chocolate sauce and decorate the cake with any design of your choice.
Vanilla cake is very easy to make. Just remember the instructions cautiously. Also, remember to take the exact measurements of the ingredients as mentioned in the recipe. And follow the recipe step by step for a perfect vanilla cake.