Whether to celebrate your birthday, to accompany with a cup of coffee or to give it to someone special. Chocolate cake is an incredibly popular dessert around the world. And that, for many people, is inexplicably addictive due to its soft consistency and penetrating flavor.
After one gets to know the internal processes during the preparation and cooking of a chocolate cake, it is easier to understand why each of the ingredients in a recipe has a fundamental role in the final food.
Silicone Baking Tray Cake Slice Mold
Silicone baking tray is used to bake chocolate cake or pastries.
- 2. Baking tray material: food-grade silicone is safe, healthy and easy to clean.
- Non-stick coating, easy to unmold.
- Suitable for making: cakes, jellies, sweets, chocolate cake, etc.
- Non-stick tray of 8 pastry shape.
- Non-stick tray, maximum convenience
- High-quality silicone material, safe, healthy and durable
As Basic Recommendations For Proper Use, We Mention The Following:
- Before the first use, you must grease the molds, later it will not be necessary. Thus, you will not have any problem to unmold your preparations.
- These molds perfectly withstand both high and low temperatures, from 260 degrees Celsius to 60 below zero.
- They are very easy to wash, they can even be put in the dishwasher.
- You can use them both in the oven and the microwave without any problem.
- Silicone is a resistant material so it usually lasts a long time.
- Its flexibility facilitates the work in the kitchen since the preparations will be easy to unmold.
Baking Powder Matcha/Cocoa
Origins Of Tea Matcha:
Matcha is a high quality Japanese green tea. Cultivated exclusively in Japan, it comes in the form of a very fine and perfumed powder, although its main characteristic is the color, an intense emerald green. The best and most appreciated Matcha comes from the city of Uji, on the southern periphery of Kyōto Prefecture. The climatic conditions of this area are optimal for the production of Matcha.
Matcha Tea Properties:
Rich in catechin. Matcha is high in theanine, caffeine, chlorophyll fiber amino acids vitamin AK and E. Studies from the University of Colorado show that a cup of matcha tea contains 20 times more antioxidants than a cup of normal green tea.
Origin Of Cocoa:
Cocoa is what Lineo called Theobroma, from Theos, which means “god”, and joke, “food”, that is, the food of the gods. Cocoa is a tropical tree whose natural habitat takes place in the lower layer of the rainforest. Its favorable habitat is found in tropical forests, with a constant climate and abundant rainfall well distributed throughout the year.
- Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, more than any other food in the world.
- It contains many minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, and copper.
- Contains essential fatty acids Omega-6 and vitamins B and C.
- Contains substances such as phenylethylamine, anandamide, and serotonin.
- Finally, it is rich in fibers and alkaloids such as caffeine and theobromine.
Pastry Bag Disposable Baking Tools
This pastry bag is used to decorate the chocolate cake or any other cakes.
- A multi-purpose food-grade material.
- The sizes are available.
- It is as moisture resistant and antioxidant to ensure food safety.