Cupcake puts a smile on everyone’s face. furthermore, ‘Cupcake’ is an American term used for small single cakes. The Cupcake recipe was first described in American cookery books at the start of the 19th Century. It was earlier made in teacups so the term ‘cupcake’ came into existence. In addition, the Cupcake Recipe can be made for any occasion. It could be a Christmas party, a birthday party or a Halloween party. It can be decorated with fruit balls, cherries, fruits, candies, chocolate chips, dry fruits and also biscuits, etc.
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cup
- Fresh curd 3/4 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/3cup
- All-purpose flour 1.5 cup
- Baking soda 1.5 tbsp.
- Baking powder 1/2tsp
- Milk 3/4 cup
- 6 Teacups
- Take a bowl; add powdered sugar, fresh curd, and also vegetable oil. Mix them well.
- Sieve flour to the above mixture and add baking soda and also baking powder. Mix them all well.
- Pour milk in small amounts slowly. Beat the mixture till the batter becomes smooth enough. The cupcake batter is ready.
6 Different Flavors Of Cupcakes
1. Mango Cupcake
Take half of the cupcake batter and add 2 tbsp. mango puree to it. Mix the puree to the batter. Pour the batter into the paper teacup for baking. Make sure that you fill the cup till half as it will rise when baked.
2. Oreo Cupcake
Take 2 Oreo biscuits and crush it with your hands properly. Now take half a cup batter and mix crushed Oreo biscuits to it. Furthermore, pour batter into the paper teacup for baking.
3. Chocolate Cupcake
Take half a cup batter in a bowl and add half teaspoon cocoa powder or chocolate powder and mix it to the cake batter. Now fill the teacup half with the batter.
4. Banana Cupcake
Take 1/2 banana and mash it well with a fork. Add it to the half a cupcake batter and mix it well. Also, add 1/2 tbsp. Choco chips and 1/8 tbsp. vanilla essence to this mixture. Furthermore, pour this cake mixture into the teacup for baking.
5. Dry Fruit Cupcake
Take 1/2 cup butter in a bowl. Now add 2 tbsp. chopped dry fruits and also cherries. Also, add a pinch of cardamom powder. Mix them all well. Pour the batter into the teacup for baking.
6. Red Velvet Cupcake
Take 1/4 tbsp. cocoa powder and also one drop Red velvet color. Mix it to the cake batter. Moreover, pour this mixture in the teacups for baking. All the 6 cupcakes are ready to be baked.
Method To Bake
- Now take a pan, place a wire stand, cover it with a lid and preheat the pan at a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Further to this place 6 cupcakes on a plate. Place the plate in the pan and also cover the pan with the lid. Bake the cupcakes for 20min on the low flame.
- Finally, after 20 minutes check the cake with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cakes are finally ready.
- Lastly, make whipped cream in a cone and pour it evenly on the top of each cup.
- Therefore you can decorate the cupcakes with cherries, coffee, chocolate chips, chopped mango, chopped banana, and also the chocolate sauce.
Cupcakes are made in muffin tins. You can also make 6 to 12 cupcakes at one go. One can also use a muffin tin for making bigger cupcakes. A cupcake in a mug is also very popular nowadays. Decorating the cupcake is a work of art. It makes the cupcakes more attractive and also eye-catchy.